How many different things can one person really do? As a freelancer, you already know the answer: a lot. So we made sure that you can pick as many fields of expertise as you want.
You can only see and apply for projects that have a relevant role to your skills.
Adding a role:
- Click on “new role”
- Choose your role and level from the drop-down menu
- Write a professional introduction
- Provide a link to your portfolio (e.g. Google Drive, Behance, etc.)
How to fill it out
Just follow the questions and present your experience and works in the given field, this will help the client in picking you. (kérdések később lesznek megfogalmazva)
Just so you know: In case you didn’t expect such a hassle, you can skip it for now and come back to it later. Just save after picking the role and your level, and complete your introduction later, which you need to do before being able to apply for a project.
Here’s a tip: Got no separate site for your portfolio? No probs, just share a link to a Google doc or folder then.
Removing a role
- Scroll down your profile to the role you want to remove
- Click 'Edit'
- Scroll to the bottom of the pop-up window to remove the profile
Just so you know: If you remove a role, then change your mind and re-add it later, you’ll need to start from scratch again
Got your new role? That means you got new projects! Go and check it out!